Perfect Ending To The Day

. Sunday, March 13, 2011 .
On the way back from out hike at Stonelick Emmy just happened to notice that there was trash on the curb up the street from the house.
Now this was unusual...Trash day isn't until Tuesday.  Reluctantly Emmy turned around and drove back up the street.  When I got out I just kept pulling chair out of the pile.  FOUR!!!  All this time Emmy and Michael are waiting about three car lenghts away from me, hiding in the van behind a huge pine tree.  So I drug each of the chairs back to the van.  I shoved them.  I ended up sitting on the back bumper hanging on with the seat belt twisted around my wrist...hanging on for dear life!  I love them.  Whit a couple of cans of paint...these puppies are going to look great around the campfire.  I just love a good pick!
On the way back from out hike at Stonelick Emmy just happened to notice that there was trash on the curb up the street from the house.
Now this was unusual...Trash day isn't until Tuesday.  Reluctantly Emmy turned around and drove back up the street.  When I got out I just kept pulling chair out of the pile.  FOUR!!!  All this time Emmy and Michael are waiting about three car lenghts away from me, hiding in the van behind a huge pine tree.  So I drug each of the chairs back to the van.  I shoved them.  I ended up sitting on the back bumper hanging on with the seat belt twisted around my wrist...hanging on for dear life!  I love them.  Whit a couple of cans of paint...these puppies are going to look great around the campfire.  I just love a good pick!

1 comment

  1. These do look like a great find. Shame on the goofy kids for not helping!

    ReplyDelete

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

newer older Home