It's Been A long Time

. Thursday, June 4, 2020 .
It has been such a long time since Mark has 'allowed' me to find some treasures for the yard.  But today I guess I got so excited it just happened.  Here's the story....We have been making masks for awhile now, Jodi had gotten several from us.  Jodi is now part of the Little ARmy because she has supplied fabric on several occasions.  So the other day she came bu to pick up a few more masks and we got to talking about flowers and gardening.  I invited her to see what we have been doing in the back yard.  Her kids Josie and Everett were with her so they all came back.  They loved the yard but they really loved all the animals!  We now have more volunteers for animal sitting.  Anyway, Jodi liked all the treasures in the yard and she remembers that her neighbor had a white pedestal sink out by the curb.  YEA!!!  She then tells me her neighbor's name.  It is Jen Bruce.  The Jen Bruce that was one of Michael's teachers in elementary...that we go to church with...that is in our Life Group...that is Levi's aunt...and that Mark calls his sister.  Small world.  Jodi says that she will go to Jen's to see if it is still by the curb.  I text Jen and it is still there free for the taking.  Jodi quickly loads the kids up and head for Jen's.  The rest is history!

I'm not quite finished with my vision but here is the start.  See the two chickens?

It has been such a long time since Mark has 'allowed' me to find some treasures for the yard.  But today I guess I got so excited it just happened.  Here's the story....We have been making masks for awhile now, Jodi had gotten several from us.  Jodi is now part of the Little ARmy because she has supplied fabric on several occasions.  So the other day she came bu to pick up a few more masks and we got to talking about flowers and gardening.  I invited her to see what we have been doing in the back yard.  Her kids Josie and Everett were with her so they all came back.  They loved the yard but they really loved all the animals!  We now have more volunteers for animal sitting.  Anyway, Jodi liked all the treasures in the yard and she remembers that her neighbor had a white pedestal sink out by the curb.  YEA!!!  She then tells me her neighbor's name.  It is Jen Bruce.  The Jen Bruce that was one of Michael's teachers in elementary...that we go to church with...that is in our Life Group...that is Levi's aunt...and that Mark calls his sister.  Small world.  Jodi says that she will go to Jen's to see if it is still by the curb.  I text Jen and it is still there free for the taking.  Jodi quickly loads the kids up and head for Jen's.  The rest is history!

I'm not quite finished with my vision but here is the start.  See the two chickens?

No comments

Post a Comment

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

older Home