Little Chucks

. Thursday, March 17, 2011 .
These aren't really a found treasure.  I have had these little chucks for about 7 years now.  I just can't seem to part with them. They belonged to some very special little boys we had to say good-bye to when we moved back to Ohio.  I see them when I walk out the backdoor and they make me first smile and remember those sweet little faces and it make me cry because we are no longer a part of their lives.  I hear they are doing great and into lots of boy things.  That makes my heart happy.
These aren't really a found treasure.  I have had these little chucks for about 7 years now.  I just can't seem to part with them. They belonged to some very special little boys we had to say good-bye to when we moved back to Ohio.  I see them when I walk out the backdoor and they make me first smile and remember those sweet little faces and it make me cry because we are no longer a part of their lives.  I hear they are doing great and into lots of boy things.  That makes my heart happy.

No comments

Post a Comment

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

newer older Home