I LOVE FreeCycle

. Monday, February 21, 2011 .
I put out a plea for empty clear jars to be used for Fred and Taci's wedding in June.  We are going to use them for all different kinds of things.  So today, in a downpour, Michael (being a well now) headed out to Loveland to pick up a bag of jars.  This lady was super nice. She had already removed the labels and the glue.  She even wrapped them individually in newspaper.  When I got home I got the best surprise!!!!
You  might not think these are anything special.  Oh, but I assure you that they are.  The tall Ball is one of two now that we have.  The small Ball jar is a different shape from any I have ever seen.  I think we will use them for more than the rehearsal dinner.  Thank you kind lady in Loveland.
I put out a plea for empty clear jars to be used for Fred and Taci's wedding in June.  We are going to use them for all different kinds of things.  So today, in a downpour, Michael (being a well now) headed out to Loveland to pick up a bag of jars.  This lady was super nice. She had already removed the labels and the glue.  She even wrapped them individually in newspaper.  When I got home I got the best surprise!!!!
You  might not think these are anything special.  Oh, but I assure you that they are.  The tall Ball is one of two now that we have.  The small Ball jar is a different shape from any I have ever seen.  I think we will use them for more than the rehearsal dinner.  Thank you kind lady in Loveland.

No comments

Post a Comment

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

newer older Home