Brick Snowman

. Tuesday, January 28, 2014 .
Years ago when the girls were in college I made doorstops for them...one for each month they were in college.  I know they just loved that.  When I was digging around for all of my snow people to put out in the month of January, I found this guy!
 
Just an old brick and some paint.
 
Wish Pinterest had been around then.
 
Years ago when the girls were in college I made doorstops for them...one for each month they were in college.  I know they just loved that.  When I was digging around for all of my snow people to put out in the month of January, I found this guy!
 
Just an old brick and some paint.
 
Wish Pinterest had been around then.
 

No comments

Post a Comment

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

newer older Home