Bathroom Sink

. Tuesday, July 20, 2010 .
One day driving down an alley in Huntington I saw this old sink. It is a heavy one. I always fill it with Inpatients. I had some leftover seeds and just threw the seed heads in and just look what came up! Now that is the way to plant!
One day driving down an alley in Huntington I saw this old sink. It is a heavy one. I always fill it with Inpatients. I had some leftover seeds and just threw the seed heads in and just look what came up! Now that is the way to plant!

No comments

Post a Comment

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

newer older Home