My Lucky Day!

. Friday, May 6, 2011 .
Yesterday was a banner day for treasures!  I saw on FreeCycle.org that someone in Mason had lots of stuff they were willing to part with.  Lots of good stuff that I love. I pleaded my case (because as you all know by now we are really excited about hosting a rehearsal dinner in July...30 people) and last night Emmy and I went to pick up my treasures.  Not only that, Ralph, our sort backdoor neighbor showed up with cobalt blue bottles and a butternut squash he grew last year.  Then he noticed that our pineapple plant needed a little TLC, so he took care of that too.

Thank you Kris!
Yesterday was a banner day for treasures!  I saw on FreeCycle.org that someone in Mason had lots of stuff they were willing to part with.  Lots of good stuff that I love. I pleaded my case (because as you all know by now we are really excited about hosting a rehearsal dinner in July...30 people) and last night Emmy and I went to pick up my treasures.  Not only that, Ralph, our sort backdoor neighbor showed up with cobalt blue bottles and a butternut squash he grew last year.  Then he noticed that our pineapple plant needed a little TLC, so he took care of that too.

Thank you Kris!

No comments

Post a Comment

I can imagine that you are cracking up...thinking 'are these people crazy!' You won't be the first to think that. Let us know what you thought was a really cool idea...and maybe share some of your own ideas...where do you think we come up with all this cool stuff?

newer older Home